[Vision2020] Nightmare on Elm Street

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Apr 29 19:21:39 PDT 2016

Anyone who is under the impression that the Bush family is blameless
under law is invited to read and consider the following two books:

Just and Unjust Wars: A Moral Argument with Historical Illustrations, by
Michael Walzer

http://www.amazon.com/Just-Unjust-Wars-Historical-Illustrations/dp/0465052711

An audio version of Walzer's book is available from audible.com.

The Morality of War, 2nd Edition, by Brian Orend

*http://tinyurl.com/hnk4jll

*
Ken