[Vision2020] Which Commandments? How many?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 20:45:28 PDT 2014

Tom writes:
<The Supreme Court's decision on the Hobby Lobby should be considered "religion being pushed in actual law".

You're missing an inverter.  Contrary to the belief of those losing in any landmark ruling, the Supreme Court (as well as lower courts) do not have the power to 'legislate from the bench'.  Challenged laws are either upheld as being Constitutional or parts or all of the law is struck down as being Unconstitutional.