[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 15 18:08:50 PDT 2009

"You know what we have learned about the Somali pirates, the merchant
marine organizers that were wiped out at the order of Barack Obama, you
know what we learned about them? They were teenagers. The Somali pirates,
the merchant marine organizers who took a US merchant captain hostage for
five days were inexperienced youths, the defense secretary, Roberts Gates,
said yesterday, adding that the hijackers were between 17 and 19 years
old. Now, just imagine the hue and cry had a Republican president ordered
the shooting of black teenagers on the high seas."

- Rush Limbaugh (April 14, 2009)
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_041409/content/01125110.guest.h
tml

Seeya at the Wingding, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.