[Vision2020] No Weatherman

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 18:04:24 PDT 2008

Mr. Hillebran,

Respectfully, you've apparently missed quite a few posts.

First, well over half of the posters on this forum feel like you feel.

Second, I never agreed to any agreement, contra Sunil and Ms. Mix.

Third, I promised to post as I see fit through election eve. If you
don't like it, then you, Ms. Lund, Ms. Mix, Sunil, and whoever else
should make your own forum, or else petition the US government to
repeal the first amendment.

Fourth, you might want to familiarize yourself with the delete button.
You are a computer geek, aren't you?