[Vision2020] Mumblings at the BLog

heirdoug at aim.com heirdoug at aim.com
Wed Jan 17 19:02:55 PST 2007

I hate to break it to ya, Tom, but most of my day tomorrow, will be
spent in flight from my Engineering "gig" in the Big Sky country, to my
loving and nurturing family who eagerly awaits me back on the Palouse.
All by the way at the expense of my current contract. Man I love self
employment. You on the other hand, will get up at 5:00am read your
email, check your army times, see if any one responded back to your
posts on Blind 2020, eat your oatmeal, head over the hill to your desk,
re-check your email and the vis, and look for a new web site to visit 3
times an hour to replace your having to go "cold turkey" from Dale's
blog.

The only baby sitting I am doing is for my head cold that I'm caring
for at the moment. At least I'll have something to laugh about while I
travel no matter how much it hurts.