[Vision2020] Mumblings at the BLog

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:38:58 PST 2007

Some follow-up from some guy named "Dave".

Questions for Tom

Tom were you at the UofI on January 17th at 1404?

Did you use your work computer to send this message?

My response:  Maybe.  Maybe not,  Now if I were to respond to that inquiry,
I would kill any adventure that No-Clue may have planned for tomorrow
between baby-sitting gigs.

I will tell you this much:  I can say with absolute certainty that I was
some place.

Seeya round.

Tom Hansen