[Vision2020] Seahawks Vs. Washington

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 12:22:16 PST 2006

 Even if you are not a regular football fan, you have to watch this game this afternoon.

  I use to live in northern Virginia, so I was Washington skins fan for a  long time. But They are playing for keeps against Seattle, so sadly I  am not for them in this game.

  I am also rooting for the the Pitts to beat the Colts, so Seattle can play Denver in the Superbowl.

  However, with my luck, it is going to be Washington against the Colts.

  How about you football fans? Who do you think is going to win this weekend?

  Predictions:

  Seattle (13-3) beats Washington  (10-6)
  Denver (13-3) beats New England (10-6)

  Tomorrow

  Colts (14-2) beats Pittsburgh (11-5)
  Chicago (11-5) beats Carolina (11-5)

  Get yur beer, chips and dip, and it is going to a long evening 1:30-8 PM. Glad I got my DVR.

  -DJA