[Vision2020] HR 3855

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Sun Jan 8 09:51:50 PST 2006

Phil Nisbet wrote:
> Don
>
> Can you sing?  I am thinking of a Ren and Stimpy tune that my boys
> taught me.
>
> The IDL has managed less than 10% of the public lands in the state of
> Idaho and you make the BS claim that IDL is responsible for the most
> egerious errors in Land Management?   Care to back up your claim with
> anything other than hot air?

You could perhaps teach me the Ren and Stimpy tune, but
I'm not sure you could show me the good side of IDL
management.

What does the AMOUNT of land you manage have to do with
whether you make egregious errors in managing it?

Mark Solomon and others on Vision2020 are more familiar
with forest practices in this part of the state than I
am, but even I would have suggested you check out the
Floodwoods.

Don Coombs