[Vision2020] New hunting protocols

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Feb 15 14:06:39 PST 2006

Joan,

Thank you for your comments.

I, however, erred in one statement, which should read as follows:

In my possibly twisted opinion, the above says to me that Vice President Cheney is a person with a reckless disregard for human safety, health, welfare, and life, a person who takes no responsibility for his own errant actions, and a person who tries to conceal the truth from the public.  In short, with these qualities, a perfect person to lead this country should something happen to the current President."  With these virtues, should it happen that Cheney should ever become President, the positive part of it all is that the public will not be inconvenienced by having to adjust to a President with different morals.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com