[Vision2020] A question for all - What's right/wrong with this picture?

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sat May 28 15:18:45 PDT 2005

Mark et. al.

Placing that long list of e-mail addresses onto a public list serve that
could result in someone anywhere in the world on the Internet blasting all those
e-mail addresses with a bunch of crap they don't want in their inbox is not a
wise idea.

Maybe all those individuals behind those addresses are members of the V2020
list, but I doubt it.  And if they are, it is redundant to include all those
addresses.  Did you ask all of these individuals if they want to receive the
potential e-mails that posting their addresses onto a public Internet list serve
might generate?  As if we don't have enough problems with spam, scams and
nonsense on the Internet?

This response to your post answers a tiny part of the question "what part of
this is not working and why is it not?"

Notice that First Step no longer makes the V2020 subscriber list publicly
viewable.  Good idea!

Ted Moffett