[Vision2020] Re: camping info

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Aug 6 08:32:21 PDT 2004

While I agree with Mark that Moose Creek is a very nice place to
camp/picnic/fish, it does cost money to camp there ($8 per night).   Thus,
it really does not meet the criteria of free required by Patty N.
Another option (and one that is still free as far as I know) is the city
campground at Elk River, adjacent to the reservoir (you can ask about it at
Huckleberry Heaven there in Elk River).
BL