[Vision2020] Re: camping info

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Fri Aug 6 07:47:59 PDT 2004

Patty,

Try Moose Creek Reservoir just one mile west of Bovill. Wooded
camping spots by a lake complete with dock and swimming area. While I
was county commissioner, we  negotiated a long term lease for the
county to operate and maintain and improve this park with the Idaho
Dept. of Lands. Very nice.

Mark Solomon