[Vision2020] Clarification, please

Captain Kirker captainkirker at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 12:17:12 PDT 2004

Visionheads & Nancy:

Part of my mission’s objective requires illuminating the terrain upon which
we find ourselves currently deployed. To that end, I offer the following
brief definitions (not in alphabetical order) for our new member of
Vision20/20:

Wolfman = Douglas Wilson, (aka the Prince of Darkness), ravening wolf.

Kirk = Scots term for “church” (the Wolfman once hailed the theology of
Scotland’s Reformer John Knox); now used as a reference to Christ Church.

Kirker = term coined by the Wolfman to describe his minions (who also attend
Christ Church).

Minutes = in the past, official document manufactured by the Wolfman to
exonerate himself of theft; in the present, the Wolfman’s worst nightmare.

Cult = word used by kirkers in their everyday chant: “I am not a member of a
cult. I am not a member of a cult. I am not a member of a cult. I am not a
member of a cult.”

Captain Kirker = The one who is, and shall be, at your service.