[Vision2020] Clarification, please

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 12:09:27 PDT 2004

Nancy-

I do not know who Captain Kirker is, but I have my suspicions.  But he/she is
a critic of Christ Church and pastor Doug Wilson, this is apparent.

"Kirkers" are Christ Church members.

Captain Kirk from Star Trek is possibly part of the source of this nom de
guerre.

The list is tame right now.  As far as I know, no one is faking posts as
though they are written by known people who did not write the posts ... and
Captain Kirker is a personality constructed to be a fiction of a sort that is known
to be a fiction.

Oh wait.  Who are you really?  That's part of the fun of listservs: people
can pose or appear as other than what they are in "real" life, whatever that
fiction is.

Ted Moffett