[Vision2020] Rock ‘n Roll

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 4 04:58:25 PDT 2020

“Rock ‘n Roll“
by D. Edward Barnett

Hear that rock an' roll on the radio
Rhythm an' blues moves my very soul
An' Elvis singin' good ol' fashioned melod-eo
Leave me to that good ol' rock an' roll.

With old Chuck we all danced along
To Maybeline an' every other song
You could see him gettin' oh so high
Leave me to that good ol' rock an' roll.

So we got that groove to that rockin' beat
Really knocked us off our feet
Hear it playin' on the radio
Leave me to that good ol' rock an' roll.

How we used to love the Jordanaires
They soothed and grooved away our cares
From rock an' roll to the lovesick blues
Leave me to that good ol' rock an' roll.

So we got that groove to that rockin' beat
Really knocked us off our feet
Hear it playin' on the radio
Leave me to that good ol' rock an' roll.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho
“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy