[Vision2020] Tough Calls For Tough

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 25 08:18:36 PDT 2020

Tough Calls For Tough
(author unknown)

Crisis, sorrow, danger, calamity...
All negative, isn't it?
Earth hit by a wave of insanity,
So unexpected, wasn't it?

You abused Mother Nature for so long!
Why do the consequences now seem wrong?
Why do you not take the blame?
Your actions till now earned you this shame.

All premeditated and indeed challenging,
Made us weep, plead and whine in the beginning.
But here we are in unison, trillion bodies-one heart!
We ought to stand and rip the distress apart.

It isn't about preparation and prerequisite,
This time, the schemes must be exquisite.
Come on! Stop all the malificence,
Bottle up the perilous effervescence.

Of course, let's keep our calm,
Get those skills out of your palm.
We've all got to be quick and witty,
One wrong step and we'll be all nods for pity.

Be tough and forget your brittle self,
Keep your soul armed and be ready to help.
Act and be a model- this is your avatar,
Surely will heal the world of this ugly scar!

http://www.moscowcares.com/

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho
“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy