[Vision2020] Casting a vote for Zabala, Laflin, and Kelly

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Oct 29 00:40:35 PDT 2019

Courtesy of today’s (October 29, 2019) Moscow-Pullman Daily News with special thanks to Linda Pike.

———————————————

Casting a vote for Zabala, Laflin, and Kelly

I am voting for Moscow City Council candidates who are critical independent thinkers: Zabala, Laflin, and Kelly. They realize that without laws, there is discrimination and they support the LGBT anti-discrimination ordinance enacted by the council in 2013. However, they have different viewpoints on other issues and I would not expect them to always agree on every issue. Each candidate is running her own campaign as an individual.

I want city councillors who think and study the issues. Zabala, Laflin, and Kelly will do this and have demonstrated their knowledge at various forums. I want candidates who are not being told what to say or to be loyal to only each other or some other authority.

The other City Council candidates appear to be running as a block. They marched together with a banner with all their pictures on it at the Homecoming Parade and they have a billboard with all their faces on it on the Latah Grain Grower’s elevator. Why are they so united? What is their commonality? If elected, will they vote as a block? Is a church influencing them?

On Nov.. 5, vote for independent critical thinking candidates, Vote for Zabala, Laflin and Kelly.

Linda Pike, Moscow

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho