[Vision2020] September at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:18:12 PDT 2018

It’s our birthday, AND its National Recovery Month.  We actually kicked off
a little early, when IROAR motorcycle rally came to town and OPTUM
insurance presented us with a $15k donation.  Thank you OPTUM!

We have a LOT going on this month to celebrate recovery:

   - Birthday Party 9/15, 10-1
   - Latah Recovery Festival 9/29, 4-9 at the Fairgrounds

We also have some special offerings for the month:

Acupuncture for Recovery w/Megan Baumgarner Sept 6 and 27 2-3pm

Recovering Parents Thursdays 5-6:30

Tai Chi by Laughing Moon Fridays 3-4pm

Peer Social Activity:  Picnic at Fair Sat. Sept 16

See the linked calendar for all the rest!
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/september-2018-at-the-latah-recovery-center.pdf

Did you know we have a radio show?  Every Thursday at 1:10!  Recovery Radio
is on KRFP, and can be accessed as a podcast on both I-tunes and
GooglePlay.  New episodes are being posted today.