[Vision2020] Moscow City Councilman John Weber has died

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Nov 9 11:57:05 PST 2017

Although I may not have agreed with all that Councilman Weber had to say, his love for our Community was never in doubt.

Courtesy of today’s (November 2017) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Moscow City Councilman John Weber has died

Moscow City Councilman John Weber, who lost his re-election bid Tuesday night, died Wednesday night. The councilman had been battling cancer for the past two years. He was 70 years old.

Weber was nearing the end of his second four-year term on the council. According to a city of Moscow press release, he was a strong advocate for common sense and efficient government and passionate about public service and his community.

A life-long member of the Moscow community, he graduated from Moscow High School in 1965 and held an undergraduate degree and a Master’s of Business Administration from the University of Idaho.

Details regarding services and memorials will be forthcoming as the family makes decisions.

Rest well, Mr. Weber.

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen