[Vision2020] Special Announcement from Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 11:42:40 PDT 2017

Two announcements:
1.  *Idaho Department of Corrections Free2Succeed program has been
postponed to 5/25, 5-9pm.*  This great program is for people that would
like to mentor returning citizens as they get out of corrections.

2.  *Our two part Recovery Peer Volunteer Training is June 5 and 12, 5-9pm.*
If you would like to learn the skills to coach people dealing with
addictions and mental health issues this is the training for you.  This
training is free and open to all.  Please note:  In order to volunteer
coaching at The Center you must take this training, have lived experience
with an addiction or mental health issue, and pass a board of review.
PLEASE RSVP FOR THIS CLASS, as we must have at least ten attendees in order
to offer it.