[Vision2020] Recovery Peer Volunteer Training at Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:41:33 PDT 2017

You can help our community by being a Recovery Peer Volunteer!

*What is a Recovery Peer Volunteer?*
Recovery Peer Volunteers are the people at our center that provide life
skills coaching, and other services, to community members that have asked
for help in dealing with their mental health or addiction issue.

*I Want to DO THIS!  What do I do?*
Start by attending our 8 hour Recovery Peer Volunteer Training on June 5
and 12 from 5-9pm at 531 S Main in Moscow.  Please RSVP.

*Please Note:*  While all are welcome at the training, if you wish to serve
as a Recovery Peer Volunteer you must have at least one year of
successfully dealing with your addiction or mental health issue.