[Vision2020] The son of a Rabbi . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 7 03:39:28 PST 2016

Courtesy of A Prairie Home Companion's "Pretty Good Joke of the Day" at:

http://tinyurl.com/gpy83kz

"The son of a Rabbi is doing terribly at Hebrew School. So, after trying tutors and extra classes without sucess, his parents resort to enrolling him at a Catholic school. After one semester, he is getting straight As. The Rabbi asks his son, "Why the change? What is it? The structure? The nuns? The discipline?" "No," says the boy, "When I walked in and saw the Jewish guy nailed to the plus sign, I knew these people meant business."

From Jane Matenaer, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho