[Vision2020] 1000 dead deer

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 7 17:44:18 PDT 2015

An article in todays Daily News says that there are at least 1000 white tailed deer have been found dead in this area from bluetongue and that hunting  season starts Friday. For every dead deer there are a lot of sick ones. I think that they should cancel the hunt this year. The article also says that there are less than 10 cases of Bluetongue in domestic sheep in this area. This figure is a was low. While there have been no deaths in sheep, there  are a lot of sick ones. Our ram had it just before the fair. We treated him with penicillin and naxcel. He is over it now but in a bad mood. He hit me about a week ago. My ribs are still sore. A 77 year old man takes a while to bounce back

Roger