[Vision2020] Immigration questions . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 6 06:17:39 PDT 2015

Suppose Donald Trump was elected President of the United States in 2016 . . . And enacted his immigration policy of deporting all children (and their parents) born to undocumented mothers.

Would it also be appropriate to deport that child's grandparents . . . if the grandparents were the original undocumented family members?

If so . . .

How many generations should the new immigration policy impact?

(FYI - I'm legal.  My paternal grandparents, from Herford, Germany, processed through Ellis Island pre-WW1)

Not that I am concerned.  If The Trump is elected president, I will be too busy packing my bags for the trip to Calgary to worry.  (Mercy sakes, good buddy, it looks like we got us a convoy . . .ay?)

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho