[Vision2020] Moroni, and other states (was: 1. Meridian, Idaho)

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Thu Nov 5 22:27:07 PST 2015

On the other hand, it may be that the slightly more general answer is
the virtual state of Moroni:

*http://tinyurl.com/q27yohc*

"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced a new policy
in its handbook stating that children living in a same-sex household may
not be blessed as babies or baptized until they are 18.

The policy change, which also states that those in a same-sex marriage
are to be considered apostates, was confirmed Thursday by church
spokesman Eric Hawkins."

More on the story at the link above.

Ken

On 11/5/2015 9:20 PM, Scott Dredge wrote:
> Which states could possibly be worse than Idaho for women, gays, and
> minorities?  Alabama and Missouri?

If I am not mistaken, the specific reference is to the following:

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2014/10/16/the-10-worst-states-for-women-2/4/