[Vision2020] Congrats . . .

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Tue Nov 3 23:46:49 PST 2015

On 11/3/2015 11:00 PM, Saundra Lund wrote:

> . . . to Jim Borland, Kathryn Bonzo, and Dan Carscallen!
>
> For those interested in the unofficial final tally, you can see the
> results for the county here:
>
> http://www.latah.id.us/elections/2015/nov2015/Cumulative/Final%20Cume.pdf

This link didn't work for me, but the Final Cumulative link on the Latah
County Elections results page gives a two-page .pdf file with the
numbers, apparently final.  You can save a copy from your .pdf reader if
you like.  Remaining to be explained is how a name can appear in the
election results as a write-in for Onaway city council, yet receive 0 votes.

Ken