[Vision2020] PR - Apartment Single-Stream Curbside Recycling Information Meeting

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon May 11 13:32:03 PDT 2015

[City of Moscow Color Logo 0409]City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Apartment Single-Stream Curbside Recycling Information Meeting

May 11, 2015 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow Sanitation Department will be holding an informational meeting intended for apartment owners/managers on May 13, 2015, from 2:00pm - 3:00pm, at Moscow City Hall, Council Chambers (2nd floor), 206 E. Third St., Moscow, Idaho, regarding the new single-stream curbside collection program slated to begin later this summer. Representatives from the City of Moscow and Latah Sanitation/Moscow Recycling will be discussing the new program and fielding questions.
Please contact Tim Davis, Sanitation Manager at 208.883.7131 for more information.
###

Story Contact: Tim Davis, Sanitation Manager
Phone: 208.883.7131
Email: tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:tdavis at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.