[Vision2020] Fiction Becomes Reality: Wife left at Gas Station

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Oct 12 18:02:11 PDT 2013

THIS IS ONE YOU SHOULD DELETE IF YOU AREN’T JUST WHILING AWAY YOUR TIME ON THE VIZ...

Once my dad left my 9 year old sister at the service station when we were (all 7 of us) traveling from Amarillo to San Angelo.  He hadn’t gotten more than 5 or ten miles when one of us kids in the back mention we had a lot more room now that Nan was no longer with us.  Dad realized his error, turned around and drove back.  She got even though.  The owner had a box of kittens he was trying to give away.  Guess who got one.

Sue H