[Vision2020] FW: Think back . . .

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:53:28 PDT 2013

Tom,

The thing about re-posting all of these old posts of Doug Wilson's here on
v2020.. is.. you are, for the most part preaching to the choir. Seriously,
I mean this in all kindness. Who, other than the regulars, read v2020
lately. *waves to Kai* What you want to share is not unimportant... I feel
the viz has lost its oomph in educating people with thoughts other than
most of us have.. *smile* other than the regular opposition ... Have you
tried posting on craigslist rants and raves?

Excuse my inside-out writing.. *smile* I am one year out from brain tumor
surgery, and still have some trouble writing, and talking.

Janesta