[Vision2020] Corner Club: Best Sports Bar in the West

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 19 21:24:10 PDT 2013

Rodna and I used to be a regular at the Corner Club until the Rathaus closed, back in '04 (or was it '05).

I have many memories of those days.  back in '97 (when the Idaho-bSU rvalry was at a fevered pitch, I remember Joel Thomas sit at a table, with friends the evening before the Bozo State game,  trying to fire up some school spirit (which wasn't very difficult.  As the Idaho fight song was dawing a louder chorus, Joel stod up on top of the bar and led the crowd as it got louder and louder.

And . . .

Back (I don't recall when) when Joe Yarno showed up sharing old memories.

I guess that Rodna and I will jus' hafta to go to the Club for a tub this weekend.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon