[Vision2020] 3 wounded in Houston college shooting

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 16:38:15 PST 2013

Makes you think IQ tests should be required. Too bad about the innocent bystander.
3 shot during argument at Houston-area college
Doug Stanglin and Rick Jervis, USA TODAY7:22p.m. EST January 22, 2013
Two men involved in fight were wounded. Maintenance man hit in
 leg by crossfire.
(Photo: Brett Coomer, Houston Chronicle/AP)
Three people were shot at a community college north of Houston during an argument between a student and another man Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.
The shooting occurred at Lone Star College-North Harris, 20 miles from downtown Houston, about 12:20 p.m. CT (1:30 p.m. ET). Witnesses reported seeing two men arguing in a courtyard outside the library when one man pulled a gun and shot the other, sending students scurrying for cover.
Both men were hospitalized with gunshot wounds, as was a maintenance man who suffered a leg wound from what the sheriff's office said was "crossfire." Authorities have not yet stated clearly whether both men or just one had a gun.
KHOU-TV, citing a law enforcement source, reports that one man shot the other and then accidentally shot himself in the buttocks.