[Vision2020] The Weather

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Aug 2 21:52:06 PDT 2013

A bit worried out on the Mountain. The last time we had thunder and lightening, two of our tall Ponderosa pines got hit by lightening! They survived, no fire, but it blew off bark and left (lovely) spirals down the trees to the ground-out! (but, then again, we do live in the middle of a Ponderosa forest! Our bad). It is much drier up here now....the morning deluge helped, but let's hope for mostly rain, not those exciting and beautiful flashes!
Debi R-S
RavenCroft Farm
And NO, we are NOT any relation to Phil Ravenscroft, but thanks for asking so we can sneer