[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 30 11:47:51 PDT 2012

Are you suggesting, Mr. Dredge, that the city code is selectively enforced, depending upon which side of the political aisle that the candidate represents.

It is more than simple politics, Mr. Dredge, so much MUCH more.

If the proverbial gate is open, "Moscow Cares" would like to announce, here and now, its write-in campaigns for the following Moscow City Council candidates . . .

B. J. Swanson and Rose Huskey

Which way do we go from here, V-Peeps?

Do we drop Tim Brown from the Moscow City Council?

Or . . .

Does the City of Moscow permit B. J. Swanson and Rose Huskey to campaign as candidates for the Moscow City Council?

This is serious biz, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho