[Vision2020] What if . . .

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:47:04 PDT 2012

Hi Tom,

The most trustworthy pollsters are the ones at RealClearPolitics, and they
have Obama over Romney 49.5/46.8 in Nevada and he's winning Iowa 48.8/46.8,
and those leads have not changed much over many weeks.  Resolving all the
toss-ups, RealClear has Obama winning 281 to 257.

If there is a tie, Romney will be declared president by the Tea Party
House, but the Senate, again according to the Costitution, will elect Biden
as V-P!  What a pair that will make!

RealClear has the Demos keeping the Senate by 52-48.

This is going to be a nail biter!

Nick