[Vision2020] Upcoming Call-in Candidate Forums on KRFP

info info at radiofreemoscow.org
Mon Oct 22 17:28:59 PDT 2012

Tues., Oct 23rd    6:30 pm   Latah County Commission Candidate Steve
Cooke (D) will take questions from listeners for a half hour.

Cooke is running for a 2-year term against Richard
Walser (R) for the seat being vacated by Jennifer Barrett.  Walser has
declined to participate in the call-in forum, although we have recent
interviews with both candidates on the Radio Free Moscow website.  The
call-in number is 208 892 9200.

Tues., Oct 30th    6:30 pm   Latah County Sheriffs Candidates Wayne
Rausch (R) & Keith Wilson (D) have agreed to appear on the air for an
hour and take your phone calls at 208 892-9200.

We have tentatively scheduled Idaho House Seat 5A candidate Paulette
Jordan for Monday, Oct. 29th at 6:30 pm and Idaho Senate District 5
Candidate Dan Schmidt for Thurs., Nov. 1st at 6:30 pm.  We are still
hoping a time could be arranged with their opponents Cindy Agidius &
Gresham Bouma for call-in forums, but they have not been returning phone
calls from the station since we started calling candidates in early
October.  We'll give it a few more days, and they can also do recorded
short interviews for the newscasts like the other 8 candidates in local,
contested races have.

The recording of the call-in candidates forum with House Seat 5B
Candidates Shirley Ringo (D) and Ken DeVries (R) is available for
download on our website.

--Leigh Robartes
   Station Mgr.
   KRFP / Radio Free Moscow