[Vision2020] At Least They Weren't Difficult to Find

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 2 08:08:05 PDT 2012

"Philosopher Joe" Campbell inquires:

"What were BSU students doing in the alley behind the Moscow police station?"

Probably scorin' a lid, Joe.

Maybe we should look at that BSU marijuana bust in a positive manner . . .

. . . maybe that two pounds of cannabis was not intended for personal use.

. . . maybe the perp was merely providing training to his fellow students In a rarely sought-after vocation (in case the NFL feels they have enough tackling dummies).

I am speaking, of course, of that vocation that yields boundless promise in Boise . . . Mobile Freelance Pharmaceuticals.

I mean . . .

Heck!  Back in Los Angeles in the 60s when (and where) cannabis was considered a catalyst for glaucoma, I and my friends realized that we were recurring victims of the sight-impacting disease . . . so much so, that we would gather every Saturday afternoon in Jimmy Harasta's van for medicine parties.

Well, in the words of my favorite door mouse . . .

"Feed your head."

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)