[Vision2020] Fwd: KRFP Updates: Ren Fair, Media Hall of Shame & Fame, & More!

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Thu May 3 22:02:54 PDT 2012

*Ren Fair this Weekend!
The weather forcast for this weekend keeps getting better, so come out
to East City Park and enjoy the Moscow Renaissance Fair! KRFP is once
again selling gyros and other yummies. This is our biggest fundraiser of
the year, so please come and buy some food and help support the station.
We still need some volunteers, particularly for Saturday, so please
contact Eric, rik82 at yahoo.com <mailto:rik82 at yahoo.com>, to offer your help.

Media Hall of Shame & Fame
KRFP has launched a slide show of some of the worst headlines of 2011,
contrasting them with our coverage of the news. It’s less than two
minutes long, so enjoy!
http://krfp.org/shame/

Adopt a DJ!
KRFP is offering a great way for you to show your appreciation for your
favorite DJ: through adoption! For just $10/month, individual listeners
can sponsor a DJ. See details at
http://radiofreemoscow.org/support-krfp/adopt-a-dj/.
Businesses can support KRFP through underwriting for $30/month. We have
slots available, and for a dollar a day, what better way is there to get
your name in front of local residents! See details at
http://radiofreemoscow.org/support-krfp/underwriting/.

Heavy Metal Show
KRFP will be staging an all-ages heavy metal show, Saturday, May 19th at
7 p.m. at the Moscow Moose Lodge, 210 North Main Street. The cost is $4,
and the bar is available for adults with an ID.

Featuring:
Strichnyne
Diazepam
Tim Blood and the Gutpanthers