[Vision2020] Idaho Senate Joint Memorial 104 and the War on Women

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 23 13:20:48 PDT 2012

I do not think  that insurances companies should be required to provide this coverage. It should be their call if they do or not. Some may provide it, others may not. For the sake of consistency, I do not think that the individual should be required to pay for an ultrasound that they do not want. This bill seems like a waste of time to me. I doubt that it will change  many peoples mind.
Roger