[Vision2020] Beyond Crackpottery

Lee Rozen lrozen at dnews.com
Tue Jun 12 12:43:14 PDT 2012

  Rose,

Thanks for your email. We would consider running it as a HER VIEW, but
at 970 words it exceeds our 650 word limit. If you would cut it to 650
words and include a photo of yourself, we will run it by the editorial
board to schedule it for publication.

Lee Rozen
Managing Dimwit, Moscow-Pullman Daily News
409 S. Jackson St., Moscow, ID 83843
Off: (208) 882-5561 ext. 209
Cell: (208) 669-1590
lrozen at dnews.com