[Vision2020] Walter Steed on Police Unions (November 2, 2005)

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 7 05:42:23 PDT 2012

???

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/06/06/usa-wisconsin-recall-idINL1E8H6B6Y20120606

"Democrats had tried to recall four state senators who voted with Walker and needed to oust just one to take a majority in the chamber. Three of the Republicans survived but a fourth was trailing by 779 votes in complete unofficial returns. The Republican senator had not conceded on Wednesday, saying there were still absentee ballots to count."

Might not want to count 'em till they hatch. Regardless of the outcome of that particular race, 05 June 2012 goes down as a good day for Tea Party adherents.