[Vision2020] Fw: Mr. Paul's Discredited Campaign

Jay Borden jborden at datawedge.com
Tue Jan 3 11:19:38 PST 2012

So… you’re now suggesting that Republicans are the only ones that break campaign promises?

I’m sure that with the tiniest of digging, anyone can find scores of examples across the board… and throughout history…. of politicians that didn’t fulfill their assurances to the public while on the campaign trail.

Jay