[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Feb 10 21:34:43 PST 2012

I agree with the Georgia state representative who suggested that lawmakers who propose such wrongheaded and frankly hateful ideas be drug tested themselves.  This is just another anti-poor bit of rhetoric from a desperate man representing a desperate party desperately out of touch with what's really wrong with this country.

Thanks, Tom.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com