[Vision2020] The 1% in Congress

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Nov 12 12:06:54 PST 2011

Jay Borden wrongfully assumes and requests . . .

"Mr. Hansen, since you obviously feel you speak FOR the OWS movement, or feel that YOUR opinion is the 'one true opinion' of the OWS movement, perhaps you can shed some light on the following questions."

No, Mr. Borden.  I NEVER claimed to speak for anybody but myself.  I simply stated my opinion.

After having expressed MY OPINION twice previously, I really don't feel it necessary to kick any more dead horses.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"If not us, who?