[Vision2020] Who Else Feels that . . .

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu May 19 10:21:40 PDT 2011

Hi,  Thanks for posting this, Tom.  I just got around to watching it.
Certainly leaves one some inferences to consider:

1.  Walter Steed and Randy Fife executed a handy end run around the Mayor.
2.  Walter neglects to mention he doesn't care what Moscow residents think
when he avows he doesn't care about Montana's response.
3. Wonder why Randy doesn't inform Wayne Krauss he can't withdraw his motion
once it belongs to the body?
4.  Sue Scott abstained.  I didn't think Walter was that intimidating.
5.  Seems to me the public hearing was a waste of time.  Council members,
Dan specifically (in his newspaper quotes,) disregarded the input that
impacted Moscow in favor of his impression that folks at the hearing didn't
stay germane so he was able to disregard everything that was said.
6.  Too bad people testifying at the public hearing didn't stick to the
topic of impacts on Moscow.  It gave the council members a straw man to use
as their reason for ignoring all testimony.

My opinion on Megaloads:  I'd rather they came down 95 than 12.  But I think
it's silly to welcome them with open arms and expect to realize some
significant economic impact.  After the Rapture on Saturday, it won't matter
one way or another.

Sue Hovey