[Vision2020] Some Light Morning Humor

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu May 5 23:35:37 PDT 2011

I, too, enjoyed the humor.

Even more, I'm thrilled to hear about the kids & that they are doing well,
Roger.  It's been many, many years since I had the pleasure of being around
baby goats, but they really are enchanting, IMHO!

And, I would totally support naming them Cinco and Mayo if you choose to do
so -- that would almost be too cute for words  :-)

Saundra
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke