[Vision2020] Shooting Wolves

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Tue May 3 17:05:50 PDT 2011

Maybe they can devise a way that you could sit in your easy chair at home, and via remote control while getting a camera view from the helicopter, shoot them from your living room while having a beer, just like a video game.  While wearing your best hunting clothing.  How cool would that be?  I shouldn't have said that, there are undoubtedly those who would, well, kill for that chance.