[Vision2020] Happy Valentines Day (Eve), Moscow

deb debismith at moscow.com
Mon Feb 14 16:37:35 PST 2011

My SO says the Valentine Special is "Witchy Woman" by the Eagles, or  "I Put
a Spell on You" by Nina Simone. Guess he would know (at least in this case).

Smart man: gonna give me chocolate and steak, spinache salad, and lemon bars
and walnuts for afters.... He actually has a whole evening lined up!!
Blessed Me.....and lucky lucky him!!! He noticed all those nice things I do
daily (cooking, cleaning, painting, cleaning the bathroom, griping and
whining, cutting his hair, sending cards to his Mom, shopping, getting out
of the house when he is annoying, getting out of the house when I am
annoying, etc. ad femina). 27 years together teaches us to appreciate the
moments. Of course it's my Birthday too, so double the pleasure!!.....

Debi R-S
Loving the valentine day with my sweety....