[Vision2020] The Luna Plan (Part 2, Committee Q & A)

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri Feb 11 13:07:20 PST 2011

Roger, that's a great idea.   It would serve to showcase the feelings of
contempt he and other Republican policy makers have for Idaho teachers. With
a friendly audience he could admit before all of you  his two senate bills
have little to do with quality education.  Their singular goal  is
"orchestrated union busting."  Then maybe, just maybe, the large number of
Idaho teachers who now belong to the Republican Party would wake up and say.
"I'm done with you."

Sue H.