[Vision2020] GMAT Stats

Jeffh jeffh at moscow.com
Sun Feb 6 21:24:39 PST 2011

GMAT data is available, but one must be authorized as a member of a
school requiring the GMAT for admission in order to obtain the data.  I
will ask some friends to help with additional data so that this issue of
"performance" on an exam can be carefully analyzed and the data reported
below can be verified.

According to the source below (for 2009), the top GMAT performers have
undergraduate degrees in Engineering - with average scores of 587 and
the sciences at 559.

Finance majors come in at 548.  Humanities majors come in at 540, as
compared to general business majors (marketing, POM, human resources,
AIS, management) at 517.