[Vision2020] professor-student romance

A B sunshinydays55 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 10:37:45 PDT 2011

The University fired the guy, what more would you have them do?  That is about as final of a punishment as there is. Additionally, you are only assuming they did nothing else.  In the world of "we don't know anything because we weren't a party to it" we don't know if they did nothing, or they refered him to counselling, or they required a psychiatric evaluation, or they refered the victim to the police, or any other number of things.  So suddenly the university shouldn't hire people who have mental illnesses?  How far should we go down that road?  Why the witch hunt?  Do we not like the University now?  Don't half of you guys who post work there?